Keto/Low-Carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt
Updated: Aug 26, 2020
This is a super fast hearty dish that is also keto / low-carb! It is similar to the Keto / Low Carb "Crack" chicken I wrote about. Check out that post! This is written for an individual size portion; you can multiply to make more servings.
- About 3 oz. of chicken (Valley fresh shelf-stable chicken was used here; or shredded chicken or Rotisserie chicken would work.)
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1 oz. of cheddar or other melt-y cheese (or more)
- 1 teaspoon of Ranch mix
- 2 pieces of bacon (or as much as you want; these were fully cooked from Hormel)
1.) Add everything to dish — except cheddar. Microwave for 1 min. 15 sec.
2.) Add cheddar and microwave for 45 sec.
-- You could just eat it here! If you would like it to seem more "oven-baked" as I have mentioned before, then just put it in the oven on HI broil for a few minutes.
3.) Broil on Hi for a few minutes to get a nice brown crust. Add more bacon on top if desired.
That's it! Give it a try! We are good at this!