Ham, Spinach and Cheese (3 types) Quiche / Leftover Ham Series
As I mentioned before this was inspired by using leftover ham in new and interesting ways, but you could leave it out if you want. Quiche is another dish I like to do if I have a few open cheeses in the fridge and/or eggs that have been in the fridge for awhile.
What I used:
- Pillsbury pie crust (thawed)
- Foil (I put foil in the pan, so it's easier to clean up afterwards)
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 oz. or more of ham (in small pieces
- Tilamook Shredded cheddar ($ oz. all together)
- Vermont Creamery goat cheese (1 1/2 oz. or so in small chunks)
- Roth Blue cheese (~1 oz. in crumbles spread all over)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. For quiche to make sure that the quiche crust is crispy, I like to bake the crust for !10-2 min. or so.
Then I put some cheese on the bottom touching the crust and then the ham.
Next I whisked the 4 eggs and milk together for an egg/milk mixture. I poured the egg milk mixture onto the quiche.
ThenI added a little more cheese on top and put it back in the 400 degree oven for ~60 minutes.
Yum! You can eat them warm /room temp. or cold as leftovers. It's really easy.
Give it a try! We are good at this!