Easy Shrimp Scampi
I used a recipe from Food Network as the starting point for this Easy Shrimp Scampi.
What I used:
- Frozen shrimp (thawed)
- Lemon juice (1 lemon; I like lemon)
- A little bit of white vinegar (instead of vermouth)
- ~1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese and parsley (for topping)
- Salt & pepper
- Angel hair pasta (optional)
I topped the shrimp with the rest of the ingredients together except for parmesan cheese & parsley & pasta) together and put it on a baking sheet..
I preheat the oven to 450 degrees and cooked it for 10-12 min. until shrimp were done. You don't want to overcook shrimp.
I put the shrimps on top of some pasta, but you can eat it with French bread as in the recipe or whatever you like.
Give it a try! We are good at this!