Crab & Tomato Spaghetti
This easy and tasty pasta was inspired by a recipe from Dan Green on the Food Network app. I wouldn't have thought to put crab in spaghetti! :)
Sept. 14 is International Crab Fest Day!
What I used:
- Pre-made crab cake (could use crab meat)
- Ragu Marinara sauce (not shown)
- Barilla Protein Angel Hair
- Fresh garlic
- Cherry tomatoes (just a handful cut into pieces; not the whole pack.)
- Shredded parmesan
- Some onions I had cooked before (link)
I boiled the angel hair separately; not shown.
I broke the crab cake into chunks and I sauteed them in a pan with some oil and the fresh garlic and onions (which had been cooked already). I added in a little tomato sauce and some cherry tomatoes. Then I mixed it all together.
I mixed it in with the pasta and added some parmesan cheese on top. :)
That's it! Took about 10 min. or so. It's really tasty! Another way to use crab or to mix up your everyday spaghetti.
Another idea is Chicken Spaghetti
Give it a try! We are good at this!